Sunday, February 12, 2012

Yeah, I know...

I didn't make it back to the diet...life took a few twists.

First, I switched jobs. That was a huge mistake. The job turned into a nightmare. More on that later.

So, I went back to my former job, but the only role available was PRN. So now I'm looking for something full time. Not easy in this state. Will update as soon as I know what the story turns out to be....

My poor old Honda started having issues. Still runs, but not reliable enough for the miles I travel. We bought a used Chevy Impala - loaded but a good price. Of course, I haven't had a car payment in more than 10 years and I worry about having one now.

I still need to diet, but it's just not a priority right now. So, doing portion control and trying to keep hubby away from buffets.

I plan to write more, but right now, searching the job posts is more important. But, I will be back!

No comments: