Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Diet Day, uh, 35, I think....

I am not as happy, or as light, as I should be. 

I am stuck at 173 pounds.  Now, that's still a 16 pound loss, but I keep hovering there and it's frustrating.  It's also possible that I have reached the point where the drops need to stop.  From what I've read, after a while, your body adapts to the HCG and will need a break for about 3 weeks.  I'm supposed to stop on July 12th, but may just stop sooner.

Today I was so good.  If I don't shave off a pound or two by tomorrow, I'll do an 'Apple Day'.  If that doesn't work, I'll just stop for the 3 weeks and restart again. 

But, if I lose a few pounds, I'll continue through the 12th and then we'll see.  I'm still thinking about maybe using the real HCG drops but they are more expensive and require refridgeration.  But if I've stalled on the synthetic version, then the real stuff might be worth it.

So, stay tuned....next update if / when I either lose some more or change up my approach.  Either way, I am still moving forward.  :-)

No comments: