Friday, December 12, 2008

Waiting....

I sit and wait....sit and wait....for the phone to ring....for the email pop up...for some sign that all the applications completed, the resumes sent will result in at least a little bit of interest.

I REALLY hate being unemployed.

Have you ever noticed that the more time you have to do things, the fewer things get done? For example: Since I've been off work, I keep the house tidier than normal and I keep up on the laundry, but the big projects? Nope. I've cleaned out ONE closet. I did manage to get a bedroom in order ( the younger boys room - he's at college and might come home for a visit ).

I've baked and cooked more since I've been home. But I love to cook, so that's not really a chore. I've read a few books - even though I actually average 4 books per week when I'm working. I've had more time to blog! That's obvious by the volume of posts since I've been home...but I haven't done anything more with my book.

Oh, yeah - I'm writing a book - Romance/Mystery - might finish it someday. If I thought anyone actually read my blog, I might post a chapter at a time - it would force me to finish it at least.

So, I'm still waiting.........

I guess I'll check and make sure my phone is working.

And my email.

I sure hope SOMEONE is out there......

Ciao

No comments: