Thursday, June 02, 2011

Diet Day 3

I recalabrated the scale yesterday.  Instant 15 pound wt loss!  Doubt it but I'm going to use the scale as is - it's an old analog with the little wheelie thingee that you use to line up the 0 with the line.  So last night it said I weigh 170 pounds.  I'm good with that....still too heavy but good for the ego.

Now the measurements from this morning were just plain ugly.  Rather than actually post my measurements, I'm going to track the total and report the overall increase or decrease.  My weight, I'll post.

Today started the actual food restrictions.  It's a mere 500 or so calories a day.  The hardest part for me is that I'm not hungry! 

This morning I had a cup of tea.  That's not unusual for me.  Lunch was about 4 oz of ham on 1/2 a flat bread, grilled in a non-stick pan.  Also, 1/2 a tomato and an apple.  And water to drink.

Tonight was 4 oz of talapia seared with citrus seasoning, 2 cups of asparagus with onion, 1/2 piece of flatbread and a small dish of strawberries.  Tea and water to drink.

I've thawed some chicken and steak to prep for the next couple of days with salad greens, cucumbers and fruit.  Also, just for added insanity, I actually got on the stationary bike this morning.  It was only 5 minutes, but I'm sure as the pounds drop I will be able to increase the activity.  That is a really good thing!

So, onward and upward!

No comments: